EA Sports Cricket 07 PC Game is a sports cricket simulation computer video game. This game developed by HB Studios & published by Electronic Arts which labeled EA Sports. This game is available for the platform of Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 2. The game released on 24th November 2006 and on 14th November 2006 in Australia. The cover art for Cricket 07 features of English cricketer name Andrew Flintoff. It is the most popular sports cricket game that published by EA Sports.
The game has garnered massive popularity among cricket playing nations & many patches are still producing to update the game. EA Cricket 07 features a number of game types, which including limited-overs matches such as 50, 20, 10, and 5 overs, four-day 1st class matches & full length of test matches. You can select different pitches and the different weather conditions on different venues. Here several international venues available, including Eden Gardens in England or in India. The venues vary in the conditions and pitch type which can be changed by the player.
Expanded features of the Cricket 07 include the improvement of player control, easy stroke play, along with the introduction of the Ashes section. There was also another addition on the commentary as Mark Nicholas had joined Richie Benaud. These game gives players option of entering the different international and also national contests, which including full seasons & tournaments.
- The World Championship: It controls up to sixteen international teams playing Limited Overs in cricket for the World Cup trophy.
- State Season: The 6 state sides compete over an entire season.
- World Series: It controls 3 to 5 teams those are playing in day/night tournament in the venues around Australia.
- Test Series: You can choose 2 teams for contest series of 1 to 6 Test matches.
- Knockout Cup: Control about eight teams playing in limited over tournament for winning the trophy.
- Tour: You can Select a team and engage them in series of tours. One Day & Test matches with host nation’s teams.
- Pura Cup: Australia’s 4-day, 2-innings tournament.
EA Sports Cricket 07 PC Game Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows Xp / 7 / 8 / Vista 32 bit
CPU: AMD Athlon XP 2500+ / Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 / AMD Radeon Xpress 1200 Series
Direct X: Dx 9
RAM: 1 GB
Free Disk Space: 1.5 GB
EA Sports Cricket 07 PC Game
Size: 1 GB